Are you a photo brand who wants to expand your product range by offering amazing 3D products?
First, order our free lenticular kit to print your first 3D photos samples directly from your labs.
Then, thanks to PopsLenticular software solution, you will be able to turn any of your customers’ 2D photos into 3D lenticular prints! With a 1 month free trial period, you will have access to all features and get control of everything. From running lenticular tests directly from your labs to creating the products your clients dream of! Let us tell you more about our SaaS Dashboard.
1. Make printing tests in-house
Once you have received your free lenticular kit, you’re ready to print 3D samples on your digital press. Go to the onboarding section and follow 3 simple and quick steps:
- First, select the type of printer you have to make the first calibration tests thanks to the pitch test provided.
- Then, download a selection of images set at your disposal. We generate 3D lenticular images to be printed on the soft side of lenticular sheets so you can load your feeder with lenticular substrate and start to launch your daily lenticular production.
- Print your first 3D tests images. A little guide and illustrations will help you to perfectly adjust your printer and lenticular sheets to start printing. It is as simple as that!
2. Create the products you have in mind
Your trial period gives you access to 1,000 free ready-to-print 3D images for 30 days. And if you want to create a specific product that you have in mind, it’s possible! You just have to give us all the necessary details of the product and our team will help you shape it! 3D small or large formats, 3D photo books, 3D prints, 3D wall prints, the choice is yours! How cool is that?
3. Fast integration
There are two easy ways to connect PopsLenticular software to your workflow: API or SFTP. If you choose the API, you’ll get a private API key. Connect your lab to our REST + JSON API to get your photos processed whenever you need them. One route, one webhook, Find all the info in our documentation. If you choose the SFTP, we connect to your current server. You just need to enter your SFTP parameters and our team will set up the solution for you. No work on your side 🙂 In both cases, once the integration is complete, you can turn your clients photos into 3D lenticular images at scale.
4. Production follow up
Finally, you’ll be able to monitorize your tests and production thanks to multiple graphs and metrics. see your number of generated 3D images weekly, monthly or yearly. This will allow you to have a global overview in a simple click of your production in time.
As you can see, our SaaS dashboard will become your best friend to integrate, create and control your 3D prints production. It also gives you other options like adding multiple users to your dashboard or different labs if needed to your account. So if you are interested, order your free lenticular kit now and request a Dashboard access to join the 3D experience!
Go back home.